Tuesday, April 15, 2008

24 years...

Today's my birthday. Partied last night, so today involved a lot of reflection.

Those're for later.
Similarly, here's some music, without much explanation.

On getting older:
C'mon, guys, we can get on with our lives next year!
The Billionaires- The End of Summer Song

On moving on:
I could care less about you/And I love the sound of you walking away
Jessica Lea Mayfield- For Today

On desires:
Cross my heart and hope to die/I'm not drunk, and I'm not high!
Teitur - Catherine the Waitress

On obliviousness:
I break the promises I made/as I box up all the butterflies
The Boy Least Likely To- I Box Up All The Butterflies

On art and death:
'Mister Moon?' 'Yeah?' 'Tell us about the sky?'
Tally Hall- Spring and a Storm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great toons, thanks. I really liked the End of Summer, For Today, and the Butterfly Boxer. Now I want to go kill a butterfly.

Something deep inside me says, regarding the sun:

"It's only as bright as the colors it shows". Um, no.

 
Join my blog network
on Facebook